Insurance for Swimming Teachers & Coaches

If you are a member of a Swim England affiliated club and only teach/coach at the club where you are a member or employed, The Swim England insurance provided as part of the club affiliation will protect you for your swimming teaching and coaching recognised activity.

If you teach independently/freelance as a sole trader in your own name, insurance is available by virtue of membership with the Institute of Swimming.

If you have a swim school and employ other persons to help manage and deliver the swimming lessons or are a limited company, you will need to purchase additional insurance to meet your business demands and needs. Insurance cover is available from Howden.

As a Swim England affiliated swim school, there is a discount on the insurance provided by Howden.

Swim England News