Swim Schools

If you teach independently/freelance as a sole trader in your own name, insurance is available by virtue of membership with the Institute of Swimming.

If you have a swim school and employ other persons, this includes self-employed teachers, to help manage and deliver the swimming lessons or are a limited company or trading as (T/A), you will need to purchase additional insurance to meet your business demands and needs. Insurance cover is available from Howden.

Why do we need Employers Liability cover if all our teacher are volunteers or self employed?

Contact Howden:

Howden Sports Commercial New Enquiries : 0121 698 8160

As an Swim England affiliated swim school, there is a discount on the liability insurance provided by Howden.

Swim School already insured with Howden

For all Swim School insurance related queries please call 0121 698 8050.

Swim England News